~|| Face the truth [Demo] ~|| Face the truth [Demo]

Cool, but...

That drum beat has been done a million times before, nothing agaisnt it just unoriginal, I like this a lot though, good job.

T-Free responds:

I don't really know if I should change them because they sound like many other HipHop drums, this type of drums was the best suited to the track, but I'll experiment a bit and try to make another. If I don't find any better, I'll keep this. ;D
Thanks for the review, KingofKool!^^

~|| Follow the wind ~|| Follow the wind

Great

Really powerful, I like your style. Keep up the good work.

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the review, KingofKool. Glad to hear that you like hearing this type of music, because I enjoy making music like this.^^

Deterioration Deterioration

Not very tasteful.

I like how you experiment, but that computer voice thingy is sort of annoying. This song has potential, but I think you may be taking it in the wrong direction.

logicofdeath responds:

I appreciate your honest review, I tried to make sure that the instrumentation all meshed within itself, but feedback is always helpful.

Beware the Baboons Beware the Baboons

Good, however,

This doesn't really bring anything new to the table, a near identical song has been done hundreds if not thousands of times. Not but at all, just unoriginal.

Pezmobile responds:

I've never heard anything exactly like this before but, thanks for the review.

Folgers Coffee Folgers Coffee

kick ass!

i never knew coffee could be so brutal

HappyHomicide responds:

Haha, oohhh yeah

[Forever Mine] [Forever Mine]

Epic Win

Your best work, awesome job.

deathkllr84 responds:

ftw! \m/

The Calm The Calm

Very good

New grounds users are a bunch of morons for rating this '2.4'... i guess they just want a catchy little hook... but this song is really good though very capturing/tranquil so yeah you get a 9/10 4/5

LionSpy responds:

Thanks dude, yeah they do seem pretty generically fixed to metal and techno

-After Dark- -After Dark-

not bad

I liked it , however it seemed very repetative and got kind of boring, i know this ambient but still... the main part is pretty coll though and i liked it alot, just needs a little more diversit y

LionSpy responds:

Yeah, I pretty much rushed the end of the song, was in a habit of finishing each song the day I started it, should have left it overnight for completion.

Excape from Death Excape from Death

kickass

dark, unsettling. great job on capturing such a mood

ShadowNazi169 responds:

i was playing resident evil before i made it, i was low on health and ammo at the moment.
-Jack Krauser.

The Hungry Dance The Hungry Dance

Nice

Good job, i really like how the stereo moves back and forth!

ShinyArmor responds:

thanks, i learnd how to do it when i made the song